NeelSanghi.com Mini OS
Hey everyone! Thanks for coming to my website.
Check back often, as the development team continues to release the site it will be evolving rapidly.
Feel free to call my cellphone (228) 234-NEEL.
-- Neel K. Sanghi
Need a website for your business or non-profit organization? I can set your website up for you from start to finish -- everything included. You simply email me the information about your organization. I, Neel K. Sanghi, will personally design, and host your site for $39.95/month. No setup costs, and you can cancel at anytime!
For $39.95/month you will receive the following. Just click on the "Subscribe" button below to get started.
Note: You must have or establish a PayPal account to enroll. No exceptions.
- 1-6 Page Professionally Built Website
- Optional Free Domain Name
- Optional Customer Feedback Form
- Powerful web hosting
- Satisfaction Garaunteed
Setting up Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router with Motorola DSL from AT&T
This is a quick guide to setting up your Motorola DSL modem from AT&T with your Linksys WRT54G wireless
router. This guide is intended for people who can't access a webpage when they connect their router to
their Motorola modem they received from att&t but can access a webpage if they connect the modem directly to their computer.
First Let's Configure your Motorola DSL modem from AT&T: Note: your computer needs to be directly connected to your DSL modem for this step.
1. Go into your modem interface by entering: http://192.168.1.254 into the address bar in your web browser.
2. Click on "Broadband DSL Line"
3. Click on "Configure Connection"
4. Change "Protocol" from "PPPoE" to "Bridged Connection"
5. Click the button that says "Save changes and Reset Connection" at the bottom
6. You should only ever have 3 lights on your modem lit up now: Power, Ethernet, DSL. The internet light on your ATT DSL
modem should NOT be lit up anymore.
Second Let's Configure your Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router. Your computer needs to be connected directly to your router for this step.
7. Sign into your router interface by entering 192.168.1.1 into your browser's address bar. Username will be "" (blank) and password: "admin".
8. Change your Internet Connection Type from "Auto Configuration - DHCP" to "PPPoE" by selecting it from the drop down menu.
9. After you have selected PPPoE, there will be additional fields for a Username and Password. Enter the username and password you created for originally logging into your DSL service.
example username: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of this screen.
Finally, make sure that your ATT Motorola DSL modem is connected to the WAN port on the back of your Linksys WRT54G wireless router, and that your computer(s) are connected to one of the other numbered ports on the back of the router.
11. Unplug the power to your Linksys router, and then plug it back in. This will reboot your router.
12. Restart your computer.
13. Congratulations! You are now sharing your ATT DSL internet connection through your router!
Add me to your facebook!